Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Logo...

So, I was messing around with logo ideas and came up with this. I wasn't sure what to put in the blank space (maybe a slogan?) where "40,000" would normally be, but I thought it was wise to remove it, in case we want to expand our talks into the regular Warhammer Fantasy realm.

I may work with different lettering and metal plates when I find the time. Perhaps more rusted looking metal. I think it gets the idea behind our name out though, a sort of take over or blending of Warhammer and jrzy.

What do you think of the direction? Ideas, suggestions, etc. welcome!


Ironically, the green of "hammer" already matches the old background color of the blog. That said, does anyone prefer this simple black layout? Seems more fitting for the grim dark of 40K, eh?


7 comments:

  1. I like it, maybe if more people PLAYED FANTASY we could add another section

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it. is any of that copyrighted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it is the at least part of their logo, but this is also just a personnel blog. We don't stand to make any money. If we were posting full rules, sold things and had a bunch of ads on the sight, they may mind. And obviously we couldn't copyright it ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the JrZyHammer logo should have some blood on it. can you make the logo more carved-out looking? like someone did it with a power claw. and the background should be a fine italian restraunt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll see what I can do. It will be the blood of the GW writers for not giving Tau and DA better codices.

    More suggestions welcome... in the mean time, feed the fish---->

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish the fish would get bigger. or die if you feed them too much. red one's mine. hands off pervs.

    ReplyDelete