Thursday, February 25, 2010

Group Game this Saturday at Casa de Bill?

Unfortunately, food will not be provided by Kirsten this time :P

I vote a 3v2 ...Me, Chris and Eddie 1k pts a piece vs Space Vikings and Smelly EL-Dar Cool J's 1500 pts each. Or if Rob is on Beeper duty or Masturbation duty, 2v2. In which case I'd vote Orks/Tau vs DarkAngels/Eldar. I texted Mike to see if he was down too.

I think the Orks/tau - DAngels/Eldar is a good setup Balance-Wise. Sea of close-combat units/Shooting-only units VS Bulky melee/Magic army.

I enjoy our group games, lets get one goin at my house! I'll order pizza or something, Idc. Just wanna play Fowty-Kay!

1 comment:

  1. Wait, why don't I get the Orks? Who wouldn't want a delicious green meat shield?

    PS. You're all filthy xenos and every time I ally with you the Emperor sheds a tear.

    ReplyDelete